Although ductless mini-splits have been around since the 1970’s, it is only recently that they have become a favored option in the United States. Many home and business owners are switching to ductless systems because of the outstanding energy efficiency they provide. Some even install mini-splits to supplement their existing central HVAC system.
No Sweat Experts Air Conditioning and Heating Professionals is a premier installer of ductless mini-split systems. Our team is ready to help you find a brand and model that is right for your needs and budget. Once you’ve selected the perfect system, we’ll make sure it gets installed correctly and is set up for optimal performance for years to come.
Have questions about ductless mini-splits? Call (972) 200-3089 or send us a message online!
If you’re looking for a way to minimize your cooling bills and maximize your comfort, a ductless mini-split may be the way to go. Ductless AC systems are a smart choice for both residential and commercial properties.
What distinguishes a mini-split system from a traditional AC is that it does not require any ductwork. This can be a big energy saver, since there is no opportunity for the conditioned air to escape through leaky ducts. It also provides an affordable, convenient way to install cooling in your home or business that does not currently have ductwork. Adding ductwork to a property is a major renovation project that involves additional time and money.
Ductless mini-split systems are comprised of multiple indoor units that are connected to one outdoor unit. With the ability to operate the indoor units independently from the others, you can choose which rooms to cool, as well as set specific temperatures for each zone. If you’re not using a room, just turn off the unit in that space so you’re not spending money to cool it.
Ideal Situations for Ductless Mini-Splits
Perhaps you’re wondering if a ductless mini-split is right for you. The good news is that these systems make sense for many applications. In some cases, they might be the only choice.
Ductless mini-splits are ideal for several situations, including:
- You are building a room onto your home, but extending your central HVAC system would be too costly
- You live in an old house (perhaps a historic home) and adding ductwork would be too expensive and damage the integrity of your property
- You are constructing a new home or remodeling your property and want a system that will provide more control over your comfort
- You spend time working or playing in your garage and need it cooled or heated
- You need to replace your current HVAC system and want a unit that will save you money on energy
- You struggle with areas of your home being too hot or cold and would enjoy more even temperatures
- You want an all-in-one heating and cooling unit that’s easy to install and simple to operate
If you think a ductless system is right for your situation, give our team a call for professional installation. We’ll help you select and install a unit that will provide year-round comfort with substantial energy savings.
Call No Sweat Experts Air Conditioning and Heating Professionals at (972) 200-3089 to gain complete control over your comfort with our ductless mini-split systems in Dallas.
“Went above and beyond with providing my family exceptional service. I would most certainly recommend No Sweat Experts to anyone needing HVAC replacement or repair.”Kyle
“Very reasonable price and great care was given to address our needs. I will happily continue to recommend them to my real estate clients!!”Julie
“I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to friends!!”Nick